Member and Journal Award
Developing Country members are encouraged to consider seeking nominations for the awards which include a free membership and TDM journal subscription. Deadline for nomination: October 31 of 2013 for the 2014 subscription.
- Members invited to apply to host the 2014 International Travelling Lectureship
The Lectureship can include visits to multiple cities (2-3) or could be part of a regional meeting, depending on the country and circumstances. Members have the opportunity to offer to host the lectureship and the selected host will be responsible for the local arrangements. Click here for more information.
March 2013 Compass Now Available in Multiple Formats
Busy at national or international conferences, travelling for business!!! Compass is now available in formats compatible with Kindles / Smart Phone / Tablets and can be downloaded from the IATDMCT website (click here). Try it and give your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy reading!
- New Job vacancy in the Members-only pages
- NEW! Guidelines and application form to receive permission to hold your regional meeting under the auspices of IATDMCT can be found under menu item Meetings/Regional Meetings
- NEW! A limited number of regional meetings will receive support from IATDMCT in the form of provision and travel support for speakers. Guidelines and the application form can be found under Meetings/Regional Meetings
- Members who are presenting at a conference should visit the IATDMCT Members Only section. There is a new page "IATDMCT Promotion" with a PowerPoint presentation, and other materials that can be taken to the conference to generate membership in IATDMCT.
- Update of a review on new TDM assays, described in literature, based on dried blood spot methods.
- New report from the Biomarker working group (BWG) within the Immunosuppressive Committee
- Deuterated internal standards
- Members pages are only accessible to members who have paid their dues.
They contain the directory of members, monographs on digoxin, theophyllin, cyclosporin and tacrolimus, the newsletters and two articles on Busulfan monitoring by L. Langman and Pharmacogenomics for Clinical and Forensic Toxicology. An Adjunct for Interpretation of Drug Toxicity by Shi et al.
P.O. Box 1570, 4 Cataraqui Street,
Suite 310, Kingston, Ontario K7L 5C8 Canada,
Tel: 613-531-8166 • Fax: 1-866-303-0626