Immunosuppressive Drugs Committee
Updated April 2012
|Chair||Dr. Teun van Gelderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice-Chair||Dr. Maria Shipkovaemail@example.com|
Background/Purpose of the Committee
- To promote the knowledge and understanding of immunosuppressive drug analysis and interpretation of results.
- To enhance communication between scientists and physicians of all disciplines involved in therapeutic drug monitoring of immunosuppressive drugs.
- To encourage the effective application of therapeutic drug monitoring in transplant medicine, with the aim of optimizing clinical drug use and maximizing the clinical and economic benefits
Minutes of Last Meeting
Minutes of Immunosuppressive Drugs Committee Meeting at the Stuttgart IATDMCT Congress, October 5, 2011 – click here
Committee Initiatives for 2012/2013
- Realization of regional meeting in Argentina, in November 2012, organized by local clinical Pharmacologists, and supported by IATDMCT.
- Organize a symposium on TDM during congress of The International Transplantation Society in Berlin in July 2012
- Organize a workshop on TDM of immunosuppressive drugs during congress of American Society for Transplantation in Boston in June 2012.
Members who would like to get actively involved in one of these projects or other members who would like to propose new projects are warmly welcome to send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) Teun van Gelder.
|Dr. Teun van Gelder||Chair||Netherlands|
|Dr. Maria Shipkova||Vice-chair||Germany|
|Dr. Eliane Billaud||Member||France|
|Dr. Mercè Brunet||Member||Spain|
|Dr. Don Cooper||Member||UK|
|Dr. Dennis Hesselink||Member||Netherlands|
|Dr. David Holt||Member||UK|
|Dr. Atholl Johnston||Member||UK|
|Dr. Pawel Kunicki||Member||Poland|
|Dr. Pierre Marquet||Member||France|
|Dr. R. Morris||Member|
|Dr. Kimberly Napoli Eaton||Member||USA|
|Ms. Ofelia Noceti||Member||Uruguay|
|Dr. Michael Oellerich||Member||Germany|
|Dr. Tomasz Pawinski||Member||Poland|
|Dr. Rainer Schmid||Member||Austria|
|Dr. Christoph Seger||Member||Austria|
|Dr. Les Shaw||Member||USA|
|Mr. Paul Taylor||Member||Australia|
|Dr. Ron van Schaik||Member||Netherlands|
|Dr. Raman Venkataramanan||Member||USA|
|Dr. Sander Vinks||Member||USA|
|Dr. Pierre Wallemacq||Member||Belgium|
|Dr. Eberhard Wieland||Member||Germany|