- Foster and promote education and research in therapeutic drug monitoring and clinical toxicology;
- Improve the standards of practice and clinical interpretation of drug and toxic substance analyses and facilitate the delivery of interpretation through clinical pharmacokinetics and toxicokinetics for enhanced patient care;
- Encourage cooperation with and among members of all professions concerned with TDM and clinical toxicology;
- Encourage the effective application of therapeutic drug monitoring to optimize clinical drug use and maximize the clinical and economic benefits;
- Encourage progress in clinical toxicology as a diagnostic tool and therapeutic aid for therapeutic drug overdoses, drug abuse, and exposure to environmental toxicants.
Application form (PDF)
Definition of TDM
IATDMCT Needs You! - Click here!