IATDMCT THERAPEUTIC DRUG MONITORING JOURNAL AWARD
Terms of Reference
The publishers of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, will provide 12 free subscriptions to the journal annually.
- This Award shall be presented to 12 institutions that have made a significant contribution to IATDMCT, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, or Clinical Toxicology within their country.
- Each institution shall receive a complimentary subscription to the journal Therapeutic Drug Monitoring for a period of 2 years (6 issues per year).
- Applications for this Award will be invited from IATDMCT members, on behalf of those institutions that have supported a Regional Meeting under the auspices of IATDMCT and on behalf of institutions that have been recommended by member of Council.
- Applications must be received by the management office by 31 December (for subscription the following year). The recipient will be asked to forward a letter at the end of the first year, outlining the value of the journal and confirming that they wish to receive the subscription for a second year.
- Recipients of the Awards shall be chosen by the Executive Committee by the end of January each year.
- Applications should include the following:
- Completed application form
- Statement describing the institution's contribution to IATDMCT, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring or Clinical Toxicology
- Case of Need
- Statement of how access to the journal Therapeutic Drug Monitoring will benefit their institution
- Copies of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring will be sent directly from Lippincott Williams Wilkins on a bi-monthly basis from January to December each year.
Application form: Microsoft Word 97